The youngest of 6 children, Celia was born and raised in Minneapolis, and attended Patrick Henry High School. While a student at the University of Minnesota, she obtained her real estate license. Celia began her career in real estate in 1982, specializing in residential new construction sales; working with a number of builders and developers in the Northern suburbs for over 10 years.She later worked for the developer of the Stone Arch Lofts, and Washburn Lofts riverfront condominiums where she coordinated the specialized upgrades and customization for the high-end clientele.
Returning to the re-sale market in 2003, she now specializes in the Wayzata, Lake Minnetonka and surrounding areas. Her past education has equipped her with a variety of skills required to manage client relations, problem solving and negotiations. (transition sentence) She and her husband Tom raised two daughters; Leigh and Brett in Wayzata where they continue to live, work and play. Their many years of boating on Lake Minnetonka has given Celia the opportunity to know it well and service her lake client’s needs to the fullest.
- Realtor with Coldwell Banker Burnet Wayzata
- Member of the National Association of Realtors NAR & the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors (MAAR)
- Member of “Previews®– Distinctive Homes ® Division”
- Coldwell Banker Burnet “International Diamond Society”
- Member of the Wayzata Chamber of Commerce
- University of Minnesota Communications Degree
- FloydWickman Master Sales Academy